A truck parade will take place on 26th and 27th August in line with the traditions of international championships. This is a spectacular parade of civil trucks on the asphalt of the Hungaroring in front of several thousand visitors. Trucks have to apply in advance and go through a selection process in order to be able to participate.
Dates of the truck parade:
• 26 August, Saturday 12:50
• 27 August, Saturday 11:35
The participation fee of 40,000 HUF/truck includes the following:
• parking space in the area of the Hungaroring, near the circuit
• toilets/sanitary facilities will be available in the parking lot, ensuring the conditions for an overnight stay
• the assigned parking space must be occupied by no later than 28th August, at 7:00 am, which will be followed by the assessment of the truck’s mechanical state
• In case of an inappropriate mechanical state, the truck will be disqualified due to the risk to the safety of the truck parade
In order to register, you will need:
• contact details of the participating company or private individual
• two colour photographs of the truck: one showing the front and one the side of the truck
• registration plate number
• perfect mechanical state
Deadline for the registration untill 21 August, 2017. (11:59 pm).
The truck parade is organised in compliance with the safety requirements and regulations specified by the organisers which will be sent in digital format to the participating trucks following the selection process.